Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wisdom Teeth and the lack there of

I got my wisdom teeth out a few days ago, and I'm not quite sure of the results. I mean sure, the headaches are going away, but that leaves the blistering pain from my jaw, and the ultimately pudgy looking swollen face. Mum has been commenting on how one of my friends who got her wisdom teeth out earlier in the month, was only down for a day, before she was back up and moving, going so far as to sing in a children's theater production.

Well, glad to know I can get judged on the fastest recovery time, and then feel bad when I don't recover that fast myself! =D

In other news, the guild is beginning to shape up again after a guild party and a run through the Fabled Underworld, a place that eats my manhood for breakfast, and still has enough room to eat all the other people in the party with it.

We're attempting it again tonight, and we'll go in a little more prepared than last time.

No comments: